THROW THE QUESTIONS, WE PROVIDE THE RESPONSE
We offer comprehensive advice in matters of Industrial and Intellectual Property, Unfair Competition and the Information Society.
Through our comprehensive work we allow our clients to protect their IP rights and interests fully and effectively.
We have good experience in the following:
– General advice in Industrial and Intellectual Property, Unfair Competition and the Information Society.
– Drafting and reviewing contracts relating to IP.
– Licences, assignments, co-existence agreements.
– Sponsorship and publicity rights agreements.
– Legal reports on conflicts IP rights and potential infringements.
– Extrajudicial requirements due to infringements of IP rights.
– Negotiating agreements for extrajudicial transactions.
– Advice in matters of Customs control for the protection of IP rights.
– IT and software
We have good knowledge of the industrial sectors and our clients’ areas of business, so an effective and personal response is guaranteed.